Discovery Protects Maritime Ports, Land Borders, Defense Checkpoints and Critical Infrastructure.
Discovery is the only system in the world, that can uniquely safeguard the integrity of the global supply chain, expedite the flow of commerce, fortify trade resiliency and satisfy the 100% scanning requirement recommended by the U.S. 9/11 Commission and later enacted into law by the U.S. Congress.
We uniquely facilitate the safe and secure flow of commerce and optimize the global supply chain.
- The penetration and material discrimination capabilities of Discovery are unparalleled by technologies that have been historically employed by the maritime industry to combat smuggling and terrorism efforts.
- Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII) technology that won’t impede on global trade.
- 100% safe for port operators and all goods.
- Allows operators to detect unwanted and taxable goods.
Now more than ever, global border crossings are in need of a scanning solution that will match the growth of this industry and keep the world moving.
- Option to use as a primary screening solution.
- Implement into existing operations.
- No safety exclusion zone required for use.
- Intuitive user interface allows operators access to actionable information and 3D colour visualizations and triple axis 2D image slicing.
Discovery equips the defense industry with pivotal intelligence for tactical missions.
- Detect narcotics, chemicals, radioactive materials and explosives with unmatched precision.
- Low maintenance and operating needs make a solution to secure infrastructure in remote environments.
- A network of deployed MMPDS systems enables the option to share secure data between checkpoint locations to increase safety on the front lines and throughout.
Discovery has the capability of protecting these industries that are critical to economic stability and national security.
- Discriminate materials and detect threats to critical infrastructure, employees and the general public.
- A solution that safely guards critical infrastructure that is vital to transportation, communication and public health.
- Facilitates efficiency while exceeding international security requirements and legislation.