Gamma Area and Environmental Monitors
This is a our unique area radiation monitoring system which can be used to monitor radiation level of public places and radiation fields. The system consists ofa monitor and several detectors Monitor collects and analyses radiation rate data from different detectors. The status and alarm information will be transmitted to the computer. Monitor, detectors and computer connected via RS485 data transmission network. Each monitor can be connected to as many as 128 detectors and maximum transmission distance is 1000 meters.
- Optional monitor and detector based on radiation level an customer demand.
- Optional 6LiI(Eu) neutron detector.
- screen LCD, user friendly.
- Independently adjustable alarm threshold for each detector.
- Visual and audible alarm.
CAS - Critical Alarm System
Systems are required in nuclear facilities where an
accidental criticality Situation in Operation time. CAS
System is for monitoring gamma/Neutron criticality in
safety related system. Criticality should be indicated
of our system based on 2/3 logic detection
Each area will be monitored with three detectors. If activity of on any detector exceeds normal levels, a local alarm will triggered. If at least 2 detectors in a single area exceed, normal levels, system wide alarm will be triggered.
- Detects neutrons and/or gamma rays
- Totally redundant detector and alarm circuit
- High/Alert/ROR alarm status
- Graphic representation of trending data
- The system is provided qualified to US and IEC codes and standards
- Providing on-line diagnostic displays.
- Activates alarms for immediate evacuation of operators (response time is very low)
- Two to Three neutron and/or gamma detectors per monitoring area
- Continuous state-of-health monitoring on each detector
- Remote supervision