Next Generation “AGV”
“Autonomous automatic guided vehicle” is an automated guided vehicle equipped with an autonomous controller that does not require travelling guides. “Autonomous automatic guided vehicle” is a next-generation automatic guided vehicle that determines its travel route by calculating its current position using a position estimation function.
- N-G AGV are computer controlled vehicles with on-board PLC Based System.
- Position feedback system to correct path.
- System management computers
- Optimising the AGV utilisation
- Tracking the material in transfer and directing the AGV traffic.
Communication between vehicles via system
- RF communication
- Electric signals